Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Smear Campaign Release

Today marks the official release of my first full length album, Smear Campaign. The writing process was a fun and emotionally rewarding journey which I won't soon forget. There were some people who helped in the success of this album who I feel should be mentioned. First and foremost being my family, who never stop being supportive, even if I do compose music in a not so popular style. Keldrick Brown, for creating such awesome and fitting artwork. Nasca Paul for his amazing utility PaulStretch which I used in building the foundation of many of the tracks. James Phillips for being one of the biggest supporters of the style. and Ryan Boland, for his contributions to my giant pool of recordings, some of which appear (in varying forms) on the album.

Obviously I'm thankful for everyone's support, those in this list and those who do not appear by name. You all help me to continue my work as a composer, and for that I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment