Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Starting Fresh

In celebration of FLStudio's 9th version I decided to begin a long overdue task; cleaning out my studio folders. It was really amazing to see the vast number of synths, effects and sound banks I completely forgot about. Some were forgotten with good reason and should have been deleted long ago, but others surprised me when I plugged them in and listened to the instruments I should have been using for years.

To prevent this sort of deal in the future, I removed the unused clutter and began creating template files for my various projects and styles. Having fresh new starting points in an updated software version with less junk could only have positive effects on my productivity.

With the current forecast of new projects, none of which are confirmed so I cannot detail them, I have a feeling there will be new material forming in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment